Enter to Win
Enter to win a four-night getaway to Puente Romano Beach Resort & Spa Marbella, courtesy of Tablet Hotels, Smarter Travel and Flight 001. You’ll win $1,000 towards airfare (courtesy of SmarterTravel and Flight 001) and a set of Flight 001’s Spain-inspired “Sangria” Check-In and Carry-On Avoinettes—one of the most colorful and trend-forward suitcases today. You’ll also get a six-month’s subscription to Hamptons Lane culinary boxes courtesy of Hamptons Lane (including a luxurious Tapas box).
Like us, you’ll fall in love with this southern Spanish resort city fringed by the Sierra Blanca mountains and lapped by the warm Mediterranean. Unwind and unpack (your luxury Flight 001 Avoinette bags) and set out on the town to the “Golden Mile” of restaurants and nightclubs where a good Spanish Rioja and some tapas will set your compass in the direction of sunny fun and a luxurious stay at a Tablet Resort booked by Smarter Travel for the rest of your journey.
Escape to Spain Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- 1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry. Limit one (1) entry per individual. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email or addresses, accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Registrations or submissions generated by a script, macro or other automated means are void. In the event of a dispute as to any entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entrants who disregard these Official Rules are not eligible to participate in or win the Sweepstakes. Directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents (and their immediate families and household members) of the Sponsor, its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, or any other company involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Promotion are also not eligible. The Sponsor's determination of eligibility, in its sole discretion, shall be final. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited and shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- 2. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Flight 001, 151 W. 19th Street, New York, NY 10011 (“Sponsor”).
- 3. Agreement to Official Rules: By entering, you indicate your full and unconditional agreement to (a) these Official Rules and (b) Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- 4. Entry Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 9:00:00 AM ET on September 6, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on October 2, 2016 (the “Entry Period”). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible. Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- 5.How to Enter: Visit http://www.flight001.com/escape-to-spain and enter a valid email address. You may not use an agency or any automated system to enter, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through such methods. Limit one (1) entry per person. Your entrance into the Sweepstakes constitutes your (a) agreement to these Official Rules and (b) consent to receiving email correspondence from Flight001, SmarterTravel, Tablet, and Hamptons Lane.
- 6. Drawing: On or about October 1, 2016, one (1) potential Grand Prize winner will be selected from all eligible entries received. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- 7. Notification and Requirements of the Potential Winner: Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via the email address provided upon entering the sweepstakes within five (5) business days of the drawing. For U.S. residents a potential winner will be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, liability/publicity release, and a W-9 form. Prize recipients of more than $600 USD must provide Sponsor with their social security number or applicable tax identification number in accordance with IRS regulations to enable the Sponsor to issue a Form 1099-Misc. For foreign individuals, a potential winner will be required to return an Affidavit of Eligibility, liability/publicity release, and W-8BEN form. If a potential winner fails to complete, sign and return these documents within five (5) business days, an alternate entrant may be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all remaining entries received. Only three (3) alternate entrants may be contacted. It is the potential winner’s responsibility to determine his/her proper residency status and any failure to provide actuate information may be grounds for disqualification. Sponsor takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided above or by a potential winner and all potential winners are encouraged to speak with their own financial advisor about the potential costs and liabilities associated with accepting the Grand Prize.
- 8. Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive:
- 4- Night stay at Puente Romano Beach Resort Marbella for two people in junior suite including breakfast + Tablet plus benefits. (Exclusions: July, August, Holy Week, Christmas and New Years) ($1,400 USD value)
- Tablet Plus Membership ($99 value)
- $1,000 USD Visa or American Express gift card to put towards airfare ($500 provided by Flight 001 and $500 provided by SmarterTravel)
- 6-month subscription to Hamptons Lane (including Tapas box) (Value approx. $630)
- Two suitcase set of Sangria Avionette from Flight 001 ($435.00)
- 9. Prize Conditions:
- Hotel voucher upon availability Exclusions: July, August, Holy Week, Christmas and New Years)
- The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is approx. $3,465USD. (Value for Flight 001 is $1,500) Additional travel expenses beyond those listed above in this Section 8 are not included as part of the Grand Prize package. The winner is solely responsible for paying all federal, state, local, and income taxes and any other costs and expenses not expressly covered by Sponsor in these rules. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any other incidental expenses on prize not specified herein are the winner’s sole responsibility.
- A prize may not be assigned or transferred and must be accepted as awarded. You may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
- All travel related expenses included but not limited to transportation to and from home and the hotel, taxes, gratuities, incidentals, upgrades, insurance, service charges, airport surcharges, departure taxes, hotel, resort or property fees, food & beverage not mentioned and personal expenses such as telephone/Internet charges, gift shop purchases, video or camera fee at monuments and all other services not specifically mentioned as included in the itinerary are the sole responsibility of prize winner. Winner and travel companion must travel on same itinerary. Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining the proper travel documentation (e.g., valid photo ID/passport) prior to travel. Winner’s guest must be legal U.S. resident, 18 years or older and must complete and return a Liability/Publicity/Travel Release prior to travel as noted above.
- All hotel reservations and accommodations are subject to availability at time of reservation. Blackout dates, advance booking requirements and travel restrictions may apply. Availability is subject to factors such as weather, seasonality and space availability. If weather affects the ability for winner and his/her guest to redeem any portion of prize during the scheduled date and time, then the Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the winner and/or guest other than to supply the remaining elements of the prize package minus the unused portion of prize. If for any reason whatsoever, winner and/or guests are unable to travel after all travel arrangements to be provided by Sponsor have been made and paid, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to the winner. If the prize is forfeited prior to Sponsor finalizing and paying for travel, and there is sufficient time to notify an alternate winner, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner in a separate random drawing from among all non-winning eligible entries.
- Except where prohibited by law, entry and acceptance of prize constitute permission to use winner's name, prize won, hometown, likeness, video tape, photographs, and statements for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity (including online posting) in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission.
- Prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor or prize providers. Winner acknowledges that the Sponsor, prize providers, and all other businesses affiliated with this Sweepstakes and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the prize being offered, except that each merchandise prize shall be subject to its manufacturer’s standard warranty (if any).
- 10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to these Official Rules; or (b) award the prize at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any person who seeks to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes. Failure by Sponsor to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication by Sponsor. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- 11. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Flight001, SmarterTravel, Tablet, and Hamptons Lane, their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- 13. Disputes: You agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- 14. Results: To request a winner’s list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to “Escape to Spain” Sweepstakes, c/o Flight001, 151 West 19th Street, New York, NY 10011. Requests must be received by October 31, 2016.
Terms & Conditions
By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage¬ due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
By entering the sweepstakes, you agree Flight 001 can collect and use such content and information to help provide and improve our services, personalize content and measure the effectiveness and reach of our product. You may at any time revoke the use of such information by providing written notice to Flight 001.